Saturday, July 29, 2006

DAY 23 Columbia, SC

Morale is low.

I have a cold.

Scott's not feeling well.

One of the back doors on the van won't open.

Morale was low, until we got to this house. We're staying with one Jude's friends, her name is Traci and she lives with her parents. This place is amazing. It's on a lake, her mom made me some hot tea to help me feel better. They have a cute kitty.

And, the show was awesome tonight. Tons of kids, cool venue and it was just all around fun. I just wish I didn't feel so gross. Hopefully a good nights sleep after a warm shower will do the trick.

Hopefully our door problem will get worked out tomorrow, we have a short drive so i'm sure we'll get to.

So I can't believe we only have five shows left. It simultaneously feels like we've been out for a really long time and then like we've only been out for a few days. It's so strange. It's gonna be over in no time. Sadness ensues.

No comments: