Sunday, July 23, 2006

DAY 16 Houston, TX

I've completely lied. We're not in Houston, we're in Spring TX. Real interesting venue, one of those "two shows at the same time" venues. I don't really understand that layout, where bands have to compete for audience due to having to play at the same time as another band in a conjoined room. Third show we've played like that. Color me old fashioned i guess. It was a really fun show, I'm getting to the point where I'm comfortable with all of the songs and the parts I'm playing so I can just space out and rock out to them. It feels really good. Making that connection with the rest of the members where we "move together." That's the best way I can explain it. We got to stay in a nice motel and sleep in, that was the bomb dot com. I'm getting into the rhythm of tour, I've been in the rhythm the whole time, but now it's a comfortable routine. I love these guys. Scott, Sammy, and Jude are killer bros. Good to be on the road with. Jude is extra killer for letting me use his computer for all of THE ROAD LIFE updates. welp, gotta go.

No comments: