Tuesday, July 25, 2006

DAY 19 Tampa, FL

Okay, okay, so I'm full aware the blog has taken a turn for the worst. I update when i'm tired, worn out, and rushed. It's getting boring, repetive, lame. I'm also aware that this blog is linked from a couple different sources, so I need to step it up a notch. less spelling errors. More grammatical awareness. This knowledge of a possible plethura of readers (compared to what I'm used to) also has caused a recent shyness of expression. I'm sort of scared of stepping on anybody's toes. But i can promise you, no more.
So that's what I aim to do. Live hard. Hang Hard. Blog Harder. I feel like i started out strong and then sort of lost momentum. I have nine days left of Umbrellas and then six days of Student Film left of tour. This is the Third Act, I have time to redeem myself. Well here I come. Prepare to Laugh, cry and gossip. Prepare to do all three in a trifecta of symbiotic hardness. Prepare to tell your friends about what a genius I am. At least prepare to tell your friends something. Anything.


So we played Tampa Florida tonight, Ybor City to be precise. Pretty tight show, a decent crowd with a decent amount with expendable income. The drink ticket layout was pretty good too. I got three free boddingtons. That was awesome. Brandtson's girlfriend's drove into town to suprise them, all the way from Ohio! They'll evidently be on the next six dates of tour with us, monopolizing all of their time. Although, i can't say i wouldn't be totally stoked if my girlfriend suprised me with a visit on tour. that would be the bombDOTcom. I miss Amanda dearly.

So I posted a lot of pictures, as you totally noticed. In addition to adding more, I'll go back and pick a few to comment on, for instance, the one i took of the couple of hormonalized teens dry humping after our set, during Vedera's set. Now that's a great story. Go though and try to find the picture. The look on the dude's face is priceless.

We're currently staying at a guy named Alex's house, a friend of Scott's. this place is badass. MFBA. More movies and television series than I've ever seen. Currently screening Wet Hot American Summer. So good.

So Jude was originally made at me for rubbing of Southern "DANG" on him, well now i resent him of his New Jersey "SOO GOOOOD" that I currently overuse.

Well, this is the latest I've stayed up on tour, definitely time to hit the hay. Thanks for staying tuned.

sethy.

No comments: