Sunday, July 23, 2006

DAY 15 Dallas, TX

We got to sleep in today, and then when we woke up, Kenny, One of Scott's old friends that's done tons of shows for him, took us to an amazing mexican restaurant called Mama Margarie's. It was sort of like Taco Cambo but with a more traditional menu and a waaaay better salsa bar. The drive to Dallas seemed like it took no time at all. The Door show was good. The treat their bands really well. Got to see Eric and Nathan from the Hero Factor because they were playing Club Dada down the street. I've got to admit I was a little nervous playing in front of the bassist and drummer that recorded on the record. but i got "good job"s from both of them. Made my day.

We were going to stay with these girls but we 'got lost' on the highway following them so we ended staying at a some nast motel. One of those charcter builder sort of places.

None of my Dallas friends made it out to the show. bumskis. I wanted to see Bradass so bad. I haven't seen him since his wedding. Bummed me out pretty hard. Chin up, chin up, I know.

No comments: