Monday, October 01, 2007

9/28/07 DAY OFF, CA

So today was a day off with George and Lauren. We had a good day, real relaxed. I did laundry, read, played some acoustic guitar, washed my body. Then we went to Beverly Hills, went to the H&M and drove down Rodeo Drive. That was weird. Saw the Paramount lot, that wailed. For dinner we ate a fine little joint called The Birds. Nice and cozy, more of a local spot so I didn't feel as much like a tourist. After that we bought some Boddingtons and some Spaten Premium, took that home and watched the new Office episode. Gosh Darn It. That was so good. After that we watched the Hotel Chevalier. It got me pretty excited about the Darjeeling Limited. Not an exciting day, but mostly good. I received a call from Kimber (my sister) that my cousin's husband died in a car wreck, leaving a widow and three boys. I don't really know how to process it. Emily (also my sister) said some pretty right on stuff in her blog about it. Life's rough. I guess that's about it.

No comments: