Friday, September 21, 2007

Salt Lake 20/09/07

Man. I love family times. Just getting to go to the grocery store with my sister Emily and my niece Natalie is for some reason such medicine for my soul. So staying at their house with their whole family for two days was like a big love hospital for sethy.

The shows have been great. I really enjoy watching zookeeper. I appreciate muchly their ragtag, non-chalant professionalism they carry themselves with on stage. Their an easy listen and watch. Plus we're hitting it off with them which is always nice.

Drives are long at this stage. I've read a lot. I started "In the Miso Soup" by Ryu Murakami today, I'm already 2/3rds done. I won't lie, it's a tough read. Not in a level of scholar way, but a brutal murder scenes sort of way. Very smartly written though. I'm enjoying it. Tomorrow I'll either start "the Unbearable Lightness of Being" or "To Own A Dragon". My sister bought me the latter for my birthday because she read it and really enjoyed it. She said "this book is about growing up without a father, You'll love it". Funny how that's true. The author (his name escapes me at the moment) wrote a book called "Blue Like Jazz" that a lot of people recommended to me, I tried that one but couldn't passed the nondenominational comedy shtick. I guess I'm in a literary dark period.

Wait, this is a tour blog. Sorry friends.
I had a nightmare last night. IT was LAME.
I am not being good to my body so far. Too much coffee. Too much food.
Boise tomorrow. should be fun.

Sorry for the typos, spellcheck's not working.
be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nightmares are a drag... sure makes it easier to get up in the morning, though. get some good food and stay healthy. see you when you get back!