Saturday, September 22, 2007

21/09/07 Boise ID

Today on the Drive I finished "In the Miso Soup" by Ryu Murakami. It was very enjoyable. And, kinda gross. More and more as I get older I have a harder time watching movies or reading books with gratuitous violence. I'm just turning into a softy I guess.

The show was good. The attendance was strange, mostly teenagers that stood outside all night looking cool smoking. I have to admit, they kinda looked cool. Not that cool though.
Tonight was the first night where I really got the chance to attentively watch and take in Zookeeper. Dang. It was awesome. We ran into them at a rest stop somewhere in iowa earlier today, we're all already at the stasis of hugging. That's the best.
Girls in Boise really love the glasses. Typically, one or two people in any given place will sometimes notice them, and I'll notice that they notice. Not here, no one is bashful. One girl even went as far as really wrapping her arms around me and calling me her "nerd boyfriend! Get a picture of me and my nerd boyfriend!" She hugged me so hard that I could feel feel the clasp in between the cups of her bra. That's right, exploit me baby. Actually don't. It made me really uncomfortable. I'm sure the picture is hilarious because i'm probably making a very pained face.

Once we got to our friend Dustin's house where we were staying we hung out with a bunch of cool kids. A very calm circular congregation on the couches in the living room. I was sitting on the floor with my laptop where it goes and all of the sudden a very realistic, very large, very pliant dildo emerged. The only pictures I've taken all tour are of that icon of illicit sinew stuck to the living room ceiling by its surprising suction cup. Worst part: they found it in a field. Said they washed it in the washing machine. Still so gross.

Have to get up at 6:30am to drive to Seattle tomorrow. hhhhhghhhjjhh. It is a beautfiful drive, I am looking forward to that.
If I had my way we'd listen to the entire owen catalogue.
I do not have my way.

Here's pictures of ceiling wang.

No comments: