Wednesday, September 26, 2007

09/23/07 Day Off Seattle

So Chad, the guy we stayed with last night and are staying with tonight tends bar at a private country. Said club sometimes has overstock on wine so the employees get to take it home. What does that mean for Sethy? He gets to imbibe Italian wine that costs $150 a bottle. Ho-lee Shit. I'm used to bottles of Tisdale Cab Sav back home which cost approximately 37 times less than that. Man it was so good. And so kind of Chad to share because I'll probably never to get to try something like that again. So that's what we did last night, Had a nice pasta dinner and enjoyed fine wines while listening to vinyl. Yes Please.

Today we walked from Freemont to Downtown Seattle, which is a really long walk. I think we all were feeling very stagnant after all of the long drives and just wanted to be active. I think had we known before that it was going to take 2 hours, we maybe would have reconsidered. I'm personally glad we didn't. I love the exercise. So we walked around downtown, by my old apartment and some of my old haunts. It was really awesome to see it all again. That's a really great city. We got coffee at the first Starbucks by Pike's Place Market, I think I was in the background of 50 photos taken by international tourists. Starbucks is such a strange phenomenon. But that rant is for another blog. Probably called boringyawn.blogspot.com

Tonight we ate Burritos and drank beer and wine and champagne while deeply discoursing about goals, dreams and success. It was good brover analysis. Get a few drinks in me and ask the right questions and I just might expatiate about self actualization for an hour or two.
Is that why I'm always drinking alone? Just kidding.

No comments: