Thursday, September 27, 2007

09/26/07 San Francisco

Short Drive. Played Bottom of the Hill. Tons of killer bands have played here. Its a really cool venue.
We didn't really get to see the city except from the highway so we could have been playing anywheresville. But, but, I did see the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.
It was a fun show, I got to play tambourine in zookeeper on a song I really like. That wailed.
Got an oil change. earlier.
Sleep isn't really coming to me these days. I need some sleepytime tea with valerian root stat. Tomorrow, Hollywood. Last time I was there I (literally) ran into Andy Milonaukis on the street. My hopes are set high on a collision with someone A list.

2 comments:

Patches Mortimer said...

Broseth, I love the new picture. I also love reading about the road. Keep on vanin'!
-Brandon

becky said...

i know i already said it, but i love the new picture, too.

come back safely and soonly.