Sunday, September 23, 2007

22/09/07 Seattle

Wow that was an early show. Doors at 5:00, we played at 7:00pm. we were done and out of the venue by 8:15. It kinda rocked. Helmet had a show right after us so we had to clear the hell out of there. Helmet is still around? Pretty sureal, all of it. We are staying with an old friend of Scott's that has such a killer music collection. He rocks. His name is Chad.

It's been wonderful being Seattle. I've really missed this town. Tomorrow is a day off in which we will explore and I will bore everyone with "Ooh, I used to by chik-o-sticks there!" and "I saw a homeless guy pee straight into the street right here!"
I'll give you a detailed pic post soon.

1 comment:

=p= said...

It's Helmet in the sense that it's Page Hamilton and three dudes who accompanied him in a Helmet reunion reshuffle in 2006.