Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DAY 5

Lawrence KS, The Replay Lounge.
Today wailed pretty hard. Except for that I am officially sick. Cold or something. Sucks crap. Today we ate at Taco John's, which I've never eaten at but always laughed at. That's about as mexican a name for a restaurant as Taco Regis. It was pretty good for what it was. Then we went to Blue Collar Press where Eric and Ricky work. Met Jim from the anniversary and Sean from coalesce. That was pretty awesome. The show tonight was good, Some Oklahomies came out. I just felt so crappy but I did enjoy myself. The singer from the appleseed cast was at our show but I think he was there for the $1.50 well drinks. Lawrence has the best drink specials! Afterwards back at the house there were three girls in the kitchen that seemed to be having a yelling contest to see who could yell and laugh the loudest while everyone else in the house tried to sleep. I think they all tied and each took home part of the gold. Really looking forward to Wichita tomorrow.

No comments: