Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DAY 4 Lawrence

DAY OFF #2

Since our Colombia and Kansas City shows fell through We've just been enjoying hanging out in Lawrence staying with the very hospitable Eric Massay and Kyle Sheline. The have the cutest kitty named Happy Birthday Barry Sanders. He's pretty rowdy but I like him a lot. Today we ate some really tasty thai food at Zen Zero, went to a punk rock book store, a crappy musical equipment store and a really awesome record store. Justin got the Hawk and a Hacksaw and Beirut records, they are both really awesome. I feel like we've been listening to some really great music on this trip.

Tonight we went to two shows, the first was Ted Leo and the Pharmacists at the Bottleneck which Kyle got us on the guest list for. That wailed. It was a fun show. Then we walked to the Replay and saw Chin Up Chin Up. All in all a really good night. Everyone stayed up late but I've just been so tired lately that I went to bed pretty early. I Look forward to playing tonight and hitting the road again. I'm getting pretty cagy. cagie? cage-ie? whatever, restless.

No comments: