Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 2, March 21

St. Louis MO, The Red Sea Underground.

Wowee Zowee. Stayed up too late last night and then walked around a lot today. But, (BUT!) I did get to go to H&M and got a sweet new Hoodie and V neck. So stoked. We got to StL pretty early so we walked around a lot, ate Thai Pizza and Checked out the tattoo parlor. Wish I had some tattoo money sooo bad. Oh and on the drive here we stopped at a winery and got to be a part of a small wine tasting at which i bought some very on sale syrah that tastes waaaay awesome. I think I'll give the bottle as a gift to Eric and Kyle in Lawrence because they're letting us stay with them.

So this venue was wild. It was in the basement of an Ethiopian restaurant called the red sea but to load in or even to get to the venue you had to walk through the restaurant. So awkward. I was so pooped that i ended up taking a two hour nap in the back of our vehicle until it was time to play. That was kinda wild, Eric came and woke me up and said it was time to play so I walked down there, set up, plugged in and started playing 5 minutes after waking up from a very hard sleep. I don't think i've ever done that before. Deer hunter was playing for free somewhere near where we were playing but the show was still good. Good crowd and really nice people. We hooked up with the band we're touring with today, Berry, they really really wail. So stoked to watch them play several nights in a row. check them out. www.myspace.com/berry
We all forgot cameras so no good pic posts unfortunately.

No comments: