Friday, August 04, 2006

DAY 28 Ridgewood, NJ

...once we got there, woke up at 3:00pm. Then we went to the mall where Brandtson was doing a Van's in-store and hung out with them, that was fun. It was easy to tell that everyone was a little bummed it was the last day of the tour for us.

I got to go to my first H and M store, I got some killer jeans and a Back to the Future hat. Then we ate crappy mall food. Then drove to the Venue.

So the venue sucked. So hot, moldy, no re-entry for the kids, not-sound guy sound guy and bad PA. But, the show was fun. All I could think about was that this is my last show while we were playing. It was definitely a bummer. Met some really nice people after the show, then we eventually all said our bro-goodbyes to the rest of the dudes we were on tour with. Tomorrow morning we start the three day trek home. should be fun, get to see the pretty country side, have some good bro time. It'll be weird not having Jude sitting next to me in the back.

No comments: