Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DAY 26 Vienna, VA

Vienna is suburb of Washington DC, it's very nice here. The drive through Virginia was beautiful. The venue was really nice, it was a sort of typical coffee house (typically named "JAMMIN JAVA" but with a very full bar. This was also a good show, save for some guitar amp technical difficulties. Two girls wanted their pictures taken with me and none of the other dudes in the band. Yeah, that's right, I'm the hott one. I feel completely better and healed of my cold, I am operating at 100%. Maybe even 110%. No, on second thought, just 100%. We're at a nice dudes house who has so many amazing guitars and guitar ams. Sitting next to me is are two American Telecasters, A white Flying V, A White Les Paul special, a Gibson Firebird, an Orange 4x12 cab, a JCM 800, Jcm Slash series, a Splaun half stack, and this is just in his bedroom. Its wild.

well, i gotta keep this short, i think we're about to drive to virginia beach. BEACH! Hope we get to see some beach.

Only two shows left. How weird.

Hopefully more pictures soon.

No comments: