Wednesday, March 14, 2007

DAY 3 march 12

Day off in San Antonio!
Shitty weather. But, I kinda love it. Torrential rain and lightning. We're staying with our friend Kenny, he is a solid bro. Killer house, sleep-in sitch. love that. Ate at mama margie's just like I hoped, enjoyed some great tacos. Not a lot going on today. I lost 10 bucks to Jarod playing blackjack. I'm feeling pretty rock and roll. and broke. gotta hold out for tomorrow's per diem. Tomorrow we play here at a place called the sanctuary, which I hear is a misleading name. I'm really loving spending time with these guys. Brady and I are working on communicating without words and just using facial and bodily expressions. so far we've learned that we can't make very communicative faces. but it sure is fun to raise eyebrows back and forth until one of us gives up and talks. check brady's blog for more pics. oh, and he had to get a new one because they other one started jiving.
bradyandtheroad.blogspot.com

No comments: