Wednesday, June 13, 2007

UMBRELLAS DAY 2

10 Jun. Phoenix. Thought it was spelled pheonix up until today, boy is my face red. Because it is EFFING HOT HERE. I guess I was really getting used to the uncommonly temperate weather in Oklahoma which I've heard left the state when I did. 102 degrees is hot no matter how you boil it down. "Dry heat" just means it hurts to breathe it in. Okay, I'll take my diaper off now, it's summer, I'll get used to it. Phoenix was fun, saw some friends from previous tours. The show was great, the venue was nice. Last summer when we played at this venue Denison was playing down the street at the Modified and Scott and I walked down there and spent some time with him. That dude rocks. Well, not much to report so I won't force it. Tomorrow is another long drive to california. I've been getting some serious naps and reading done in Apartamento Del Sethy. That's what I call the back seat of the van that I've usurped for my own devices.

No comments: